Have you been diagnosed or treated for cancer and are noticing a significant difference in your sex life?
- Have you lost all interest in sex?
- Has your body changed due to surgery and you struggle to feel sexy or attractive?
- Maybe your body just does not feel the same. Pleasure and sensations are diminished or just flat out different.
- Your sexual relationship with your partner has just changed so much since the diagnosis or treatment that you both are avoiding touching and conversations about sex.
Life has gotten so difficult for you and your partner after cancer treatment that it’s challenging to remember the wonderful things you used to like about sex!
Imagine Connecting Again
Imagine a sex life where you are connecting with your partner again. You are feeling connected with your body again. Your changed body no longer gets in the way of your sex life. You are having the desire to engage in intimacy again and finding that you are really friggin enjoying the experience. Sex is no longer a topic of distress for your relationship but a connecting experience for you.
Don’t worry! Through the therapeutic process, we can make it a reality for you and your partner.
The Process of Therapy
Living through a cancer diagnosis and treatment is extremely difficult and then you must navigate your changed sex life… Man, that is DIFFICULT! I get it! I am here to help you reconnect with your sexuality and bridge the gap in intimacy.
- Your therapist will provide an open and safe space for you to state and process your difficulties and strengths that you have experienced with your diagnosis and treatment.
- You will process how cancer has affected your life and how we can bring back your sexy side!
- Identify patterns, beliefs, and ways of thinking that get in the way of you living your ideal sexual life.
- You will begin a process of rediscovering and renegotiating your intimate life together.
- Your therapist will guide you on a path to understanding your sexuality, sexual needs, and desires.
Together we will utilize the coping skills to bring your confidence, sexual energy, and provide healing from the damage that cancer has caused to your sexual life!