Are you having trouble getting or holding an erection? Does sex have you anxious and disconnected from your body?
- Maybe You feel inadequate as a man and often question your own identity because of the difficulty maintaining and gaining an erection and connecting sexually.
- You’re filled with anxiety with each sexual encounter and it makes you nervous when even thinking about a potential sexual experience.
- You have now avoided sex or gone to medications for erectile dysfunction.
- You feel desperate for relief as the embarrassment continues to engulf your life.
- You are struggling to find your self-worth and establish a true sexual connection that is satisfying.
- Your trust in your erection and ability to satisfy your partner is slowly diminishing.
Sex has become a source of fear and isolation for you. You no longer feel confident in yourself.
Image Life Differently
Picture a life where you feel more in control of your body and sexual experiences. You have found your confidence and can now create and maintain the sexual intimacy and connection you have yearned for. You have developed a healthy sense of your sexual self and no longer feel embarrassed or anxious. You able to achieve and maintain your erection and have fulfilling sex with your partner. You lead with confidence and reassurance in your sexual abilities. You are now empowered to lead the sexual life you always deserved!
Start living and leading with sexual confidence. Your sex life is now full of fun, sensuality and pleasure.
Skills Learned Through Therapy
In therapy, you will learn the skills needed to relax into your body and let go of the anxiety.
- Therapy will provide you with a safe and secure place to explore and process the difficulties you face with sex.
- Therapy will open your mind and teach relaxation and anxiety reduction associated with sexual experiences.
- Through therapy together we will dig deep and find your true sexual self free of self-criticism and doubt.
- You will begin to embrace your confidence with sex and build trust within your body.
- Self-control with erections and sexual functioning will be gained through the therapeutic process and self-guided exercises.
Don’t wait for another second to free yourself of anxiety and start getting the sex life you deserve.
Schedule your free 15-minute phone consultation today.