You are looking to explore yourself as a sexual person. Maybe you are struggling with accepting yourself as you are due to negative sexual stereotypes or the culture you were brought up in.
- Maybe you are struggling with thoughts like women are supposed to be lady like and not express their sexuality or engage in sexual pleasure
- The thoughts of how sex is sinful and wrong fill your mind and block your expression and exploration of sex.
- Be a manly man and go for what you want in a women. Sex is the ultimate test of masculinity.
You go on day in and out struggling with the sexual part of you and try hard to push it away.
You are excited about your thoughts or fantasies but may struggle with them because they are a bit taboo or out of the "norm". You are struggling with accepting this part of you that wants to explore or incorporate your alternative sexual practices into your life.
- Maybe you thought about trying some different kinks or are into a fetish but are too scared to explore or participate because of the backlash or judgement.
- Have you thought about exploring a non-normative relationship or considering opening a relationship but are unsure or scared how to proceed or navigate.
Understanding your sexual side can be very confusing, difficult and lonely process. We can help!
Imagine a life where sexuality is embraced and exploration is welcomed. You are free to accept yourself and sexuality completely. You now can live the sexual life you want devoid of any negative thoughts but full of positivity and support. You are experiencing sexual pleasure in the way that works for you.
The Process of Therapy
Accepting and understanding yourself sexually can be hard, I get it, but there is hope.
I am a therapist that works very similar to a life coach.
- Through the exploration process of therapy you will begin to understand yourself as a sexual person.
- Together we will process your inner workings which will assist in you developing a sense of acceptance and then finding support within your preferences and sexual style.
- I will work with you to find what brings out your most authentic sexual self and help you define your sense of sexuality.
- Identify patterns, beliefs and ways of thinking that get in the way of you living your ideal life!
- Learn new ways of relating and communicating that are more effective and create deeper connections.
Areas of sexuality that your therapist can help you explore:
- Gaining more confidence in yourself as a sexual person
- Exploring what sex means for you in your personal life
- Exploring your sexual preference, gender, or attraction
- Exploring alternative sexual practices or lifestyles
- Exploring or navigating a BDSM lifestyle
- Exploring a Fetish