Have you noticed that you just don't have the urge, desire or want to engage in sex or intimacy anymore?
- You are feeling exhausted, overextended and just plain tired.
- You just don't have the energy or desire you used to.
- You don't feel sexy anymore and lack the desire for sexual activity and intimacy.
- You feel hopeless and have given up on the idea of even having sex with your partner.
- No matter how hard you try you can't bring yourself to initiate or engage in sex.
- You feel defective. You feel broken inside, like something must be wrong with you.
Bedtime has become a source of anxiety, fear and dread for you. You have found yourself hoping and praying your partner doesn't touch you.
Life Can Be Different
Imagine a life where you are more rested and feel more alive! You have finally gotten your life back! You are connecting with your partner again and looking forward to bedtime. You are feeling more like the women you used to be or desired to be. You feel sexy, confident and eager to engage in intimacy with your partner. There is no longer a fear of the bedroom but a hope and willingness to engage sexually.
You have found your sexy again!
Changes Through Therapy
With the help of therapy you will explore your sexuality and gain confidence within yourself as a women and sexual being.
- Therapy will open up a safe, open, judgement free space for you to explore and understand your difficulties.
- You will begin to understand your mind and body and learn to lead with control rather than fear and anxiety.
- Through the therapeutic process you and your therapist will build a path that will empower you sexually.
- You will find a new confidence that will help elevate the stress and build your inner sexuality and beauty.
- Together we will identify ineffective sexually interaction and build in new, fun and passionate ways of connecting with your sexuality and/or partner.
Don't wait to start your path to sexual freedom and connection!