Is your relationship seriously lacking in the sex department?
Are you feeling stuck in your relationship and extremely hopeless?
- You both are struggling to feel close and loved
- The lack of intimacy had lead you to question your relationship and you have considered the possibility of leaving
- Even though you are around each other you are often feeling alone and rejected
- Maybe you keep trying to connect sexually but can no longer take the feelings of rejection and isolation
- There is a loss of connection and you are walking around like strangers barely touching
- Sex has become a point of contention and no longer a place of pleasure and expression
Maybe you have filled your days with endless work just to avoid the pain, misery and distance at home. The fighting about lack of connection and intimacy never seems to stop.
Your relationship has left you feeling lost, afraid and hopeless.
Imagine life could be different. You are both feeling connected emotionally and physically. You have built a relationship full of love, connection and intimacy. You are having the sex you desire and deserve. Your relationship feels lighter, more fun and you are flirting again! You have never felt closer and more loved. The fighting has stopped and you are living through mutual understanding, passion and maintaining an amazing sex life!
Relationships are tough, I get it!
Intimacy and sex is an area we want to bring us closer not cause stress and distance!
The Process of Therapy
- Your therapist will help create an open, safe environment to explore and process your sexual relationship.
- Through the therapeutic process you will learn how to communicate in the relationship
- The couple will be able to identify what increases or decreases their sexual desire and arousal and will not know how to problem solve together to create more intimacy in their relationship
- The couple will create dialogue and exercise to bring more pleasure in their relationship