Have you experienced a trauma in your life that you cannot seem to shake?
Maybe you have witnessed or been a part of domestic violence?
Have you been physically, mentally, or sexually abused?
Have you lived with a narcissistic caregiver?
Do you feel like your life has stopped when the event happened?
Are you struggling with recurrent dreams or flashbacks?
Do you find yourself being hyperaware all the time and easily frightened?
Are you finding difficultly obtaining or maintaining relationships?
Are you finding yourself often sad, angry or feelings hopeless?
Maybe you are saying to yourself, life just won’t ever get better.
Processing and coping with a trauma is extremely difficult. You do not have to do it alone!
Image feeling free again!
What if you felt safe again? You were able to maintain and lead a healthy life. You are no longer scared or hyperaware all the time but feel in control of your body and emotions. You have processed and integrated your life in a way that empowers and relieves you. The trauma no longer controls your thoughts or behavior you are now living for you!
Process of therapy
· You and your therapist will work closely to get you to a safer place emotionally.
· Your therapist will walk next to you in your journey to processing and exploring the trauma
· Your therapist will guide you in understanding the connection between the trauma experience and your emotional and behavioral responses.
· You will learn to identify triggers and how to cope with them.
· You will practice processing and integration of the traumatic experience.
Your ticket to emotional freedom starts today!
Schedule your free 15 minute consultationBook Appointment