Are you constantly feeling on edge, agitated, or nervous?
Do you find yourself often worrying too much about things that you have no control over?
Has anxiety got your replaying the same thoughts in your head over and over again.
Does it feel like you just cannot quiet your mind?
Anxiety’s got your blood pumping fast, just cannot catch your breath and can’t ignore the pit feeling in your stomach that something bad is going to happen?
Do you have trouble concentrating on things like work, reading, or watching TV?
Something you sleep schedule is all over the place something you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
Do you find yourself saying, Man I wish I could just sit back and relax!
Imagine Life was Different
What if things could be different? Imagine your mind is not some cluttered. You are not overthinking everything but making decisions powerfully and with intention. You no longer feel the stress and exhaustion that comes with overwhelming thoughts but can be present and enjoy life more freely. You are no longer a victim of the thoughts but can now overturn them and relax into more helpful thoughts! You feel more in control of your body and can sleep peacefully without the overrun noise in your head.
Anxiety is exhausting! we can help!
Change with Therapy
Even though your thoughts tell you that you cannot do anything well and you can’t change, with the help of therapy you can change!
- Through therapy, you can gain insight into your thoughts, unhelpful beliefs, and behavioral patterns that hold you back in life.
- You can understand how those early messages in childhood have an impact on you and your relationships.
- Therapy can help identify the obstacles in your path of growth and you overcome those obstacles.
- Your therapist and you will work on rewriting those negative scripts and instilling new positive ways of thinking and behaving.
- It can help you stay in the present and it can lead you to develop a meaningful life.
Feeling stressed, anxious, sad or depressed are very normal emotions. However, when those feelings interfere with our ability to function in daily life, they can be overwhelming. Get started today on your road to clearer thinking!
Schedule your free 15 minute consultationBook Appointment