You are struggling with just everyday communication now. The fights have gotten so bad that you avoid each other now to decrease the tension.
- As hard as you guys try you just can’t seem to talk things out no matter what it is.
- You feel the relationship growing apart because now you’re not even talking and connecting anymore.
- You’ve turned into enemies instead of lovers. The relationship is painful, full of resentment, and anger.
- You just can’t stand to be around each other.
- Maybe your days are anxiety-provoking, you’re losing sleep because of the stress in the relationship.
- You often feel like each of you is walking on eggshells to avoid a blowup.
It seems like the disagreements are happening more and more and your questioning can we live like this anymore?
What if Your Relationship Could Change?
Imagine a relationship where you can talk about and solve problems together. You move and make decisions together and you are on the same page again. You are not connecting again in a way that makes the relationship worth every second. You can respectfully handle conflicts and really express yourself openly to your partner. Your partner can hear you and responds in a loving and caring way.
There is hope! Relationships can be so difficult and exhausting to manage.
The Process of Therapy
- Through therapy, you can learn effective and caring ways of communicating together.
- You will learn how to repair past hurt and move past into new levels of connection.
- Through therapy, you will become a positive and caring speaker and listener.
- You will build friendships and secure the commitment to lasting change and create a fulfilling relationship.
Schedule your free 15 minute consultationBook Appointment