We’re Hiring, Join our Team!
Raport Counseling Center is hiring a Relational and Sex Therapist! We are super excited to be adding a clinician to our team!
Preferred applicants will hold a master’s degree or higher in Marriage and Family Therapy. Degrees in Counseling or Social Work with experience working with couples and/or families will also be considered. This position is an Independent Contractor Position.
We are seeking therapists who align with the following:
- Comfortable working with individuals and couples
- Comfortable working with a variety of sexual concerns
- Sex-Positive and affirming of polyamory, BDSM, and sex work
- Competency working with queer and gender expansive folks
- Well organized and responsive
- Uses systemic models of intervention
- Are driven, passionate, and take initiative
Applicants are encouraged to attend supervision. Clinicians will have the potential to be able to carry a full caseload and willing to work both in person, in our office in Mt Airy, and virtually with clients. Hours may include weekends and nights.
Send a resume and letter of interest to Anna Raport LMFT at Contact@RaportCounselingCenter.com